Thursday, February 06, 2014

anon

one thing that was important to me when starting this blog was the anonymity. i like the idea of being able to type freely without any real fear of consequences. however, something has always prevented me from making full use of this and as far as i can tell it's the idea of one day losing said anonymity.

i could for example, have spoken of how the first girl i ever loved crushed my heart and how it took far too long to get over. to the point that my next proper girlfriend had no idea that i still thought about her. (except i think she did).

or i could have written about how i had to move back home after running out of money making from both PhD studies and poker. I still don't have a full idea of where the money went!

hopefully i shall become less afraid in future.

2 comments:

Huddersfield Mark said...

Hey,

I think you write some good stuff on this blog, nothing 'illegal' but entertaining. I've never been afraid of telling the world how I feel and you shouldn't be either :)

Mark Howitt

Mudwig said...

thanks for the comment!
nothing illegal to talk about. just the worry that one day someones i know might read this!
but you're right, i should stop worrying...

Add to Technorati Favorites