Thursday, April 19, 2012

smartphones

never again do i need to read the labels on toothpastes whilst sitting on the throne (over and over). During lunch, I can always find something to read. Sitting on a train, there's always something to listen to, or to play.

but all this comes at a price. when i wake up in the morning, the alarm is on my phone. and when i turn it off, i think, i'll just do a quick check of the internet. 45 minutes later, i'm still in bed.
so my only hope of no snoozing, means i need to combine it with no phone play till i'm out of bed.
will have to restart my challenge. i think i'll aim to get to the end of the month getting up at alarm time. one day/step/cliché at a time.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I am reading your post in this very situation.

Mudwig said...

which one? there were so many! which i think is why showering is almost unique where it's impossible to have the phone and i'm not really concentrating on anything so am forced to be alone with my thoughts.

Add to Technorati Favorites