Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's raining water

Well hallo there.

These blogs should have webcounters so I know how many of you aren't reading this and act accordingly.

Poker is on the up with winning every day since my last tilting session. I think I am one of the few people who is capable of tilting for days on end.

Met a couple of nice folks who couldn't fold top pair top kicker. Once with an overpair and once with a set and up working my way to $1k up for the month. Aiming for $4k per month, and without tilting it's possible.

This blog should help me keep my discipline. (Here's hoping) I may even return more consistently to Betfair especailly for MTT's, and cash. MTT's can be frustrating but winning a multi is awesome and something I haven't done for a while. Came second in a 30 man live tourney couple o' weeks ago, but it was against a bunch of people who are useless and that takes the shine away. Especially when you don't even win.

Current reading is 'The Emporer's New Mind' by Roger Penrose. Fascinating stuff. Any views from you who have read it? Just don't spoil the ending.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites